Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Holiday Beverage

This cranberry/pineapple slush is perfect for a holiday brunch or dinner. The pineapple juice gives just the right amount of sweetness, requiring a second glass.

1 gallon cranberry juice
2 lg. cans pineapple juice
3 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups boiling water
7-Up

Dissolve sugar in water. Add juices. Freeze in Ziploc bags. When ready to serve, put in punch bowl or pitcher and pour 7-Up over the frozen juice. Enjoy!



Thanks Stephanie for sharing this with me - years ago ;)

I linked to some of THESE fabulous link parties and also MomsTheWord
~jan

3 comments:

  1. mmm! Looks very good and thirst-quenching! I'd love to have this at my holiday party. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can make this ahead and freeze it. What a clever idea! I did not see a link back to my blog and would love it if you would do that, please. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMHappiness!!! I just love a good punch/drink! And the combo of cranberry with pineapple is ALWAYS very appealing to me!

    Wishing you a wonderful Turkey Day!
    ~avril :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?